Feature additions and bug fixes for different builds of VituixCAD version 2
- Segment of existing hor/ver wire is splitted and junction created if user moves terminal of a component to intermediate point.
- Small (3px) gray square is drawn at wire nodes to indicate existing connection points.
- Segment of existing hor/ver wire is splitted and junction created if user drops terminal of a new component to intermediate point.
Applies to adding of capacitor, driver, ground, inductor, op amp, resistor and library block.
- Right boundary of schematic export image adapted to length of driver's name.
- Installation package contains blocks of version 1 in VituixCAD\Library\Passive_blocks_V1.zip.
Unzip to Library folder if old blocks are needed for conversion or useful otherwise.
- Segment of existing hor/ver wire is splitted and junction created if user clicks intermediate point while adding new wire.
- Black dot is drawn to common nodes of different wires to visualise junctions.
Dots are not rendered to library block images and while adding or dragging (moving).
- Wire propagation and terminal pairing improved to get red dot to all terminals which are not connected to another terminal.
- Black dot removed from wire ends to avoid giving impression that wire is connected to another wire if it is not.
- Fixed crash with incomplete network. Bug since 126.96.36.199 (2018-06-10).
- Frequency range maximum increased back to 40 kHz.
- Crossover component parameter grid refreshed after changes to avoid lag in display.
- Crossover network calculation speed improved 15-20x by using dense matrix solver with LUP decomposition.
- Added "2nd order" with variable Q factor to Driver's SPL target list.
Order combobox is hidden while 2nd order is selected.
- Fixed two 'Index out of range' errors when new project is created or another opened while Optimizer window is open and target is driver's SPL response.
- Driver's SPL target curve hidden outside optimizer's frequency range constraints.
Width of driver's target curve increased to 2px to improve visibility of frequency constraints.
- Driver's filter target curve hidden outside optimizer's frequency range constraints.
- Directivity chart, Impulse response window and Power dissipation window are frozen while Optimiser is running.
- Fixed link between Enclosure tool and filter transfer function of selected driver in main program.
- Added calculation of box dimensions by target volume and wall thickness to Auxiliary calculator.
- Added 'OPA Low pass 3rd order' and 'OPA High pass 3rd order' to block library.
- Added parameters to Library blocks.
Block parameter can be user question or variable with mathematical expression.
Expression field of crossover component can contain either variable name or mathematical expression.
Parameters are initially designed when creating new library block, and maintained with Edit library block parameters command.
User parameters are adjusted and expressions evaluated to component values when block is inserted,
or with Tune block... command in context menu.
Block parameters and links to components are saved in project file for the next session.
- Added filter to Block library window for limiting amount of visible files.
Checkboxes for active, passive, OP amps, low, high, shelf, all-pass, peak/notch and Linkwitz Transform.
See tooltips for seached keywords.
- Library blocks are saved also as png files (with current zoom).
Block selection window shows both images and names.
- Frequency and impedance responses can be located also in project file directory with relative path name.
This improves portability of project files.
- Prevented error if exported schematic image exceeds sheet boundaries.
- Driver's R and T parameters can't be simultaneously non-zero.
- Fixed bug in power dissipation graph with open or shorted resistances and drivers.
- Fixed bug in network solving with open wires and grounds.
- Added Crossover schematic export as image.
Uses current Zoom, View grid and View nodes settings.
- User manual in English published and start commands enabled.
- Added 12 ohm span option for Impedance chart.
- Added support for 'LMS short ascii format' frequency response files. File extension should be '.LMS'
- Added icons to context menu of schematic.
- Added indication of optimized parameter to schematic.
Background color is PaleGreen with transparency of 50%.
- Added Optimize Toggle (Ctrl+W) command to context menu.
Toggling enables swapping of two components groups without changing selection set.
In practice, this enables faster optimizing of two Ways - one Way at a time to prevent drifting of crossover frequency.
- DCR of coils added to Power dissipation graph.
- Driver number added to schematic for helping identifying if the same driver (model name) has multiple instances in the crossover.
- Driver dropdown list added to Optimizer.
No need to select driver from schematic to optimize driver's SPL or filter gain.
- First beta release of version 2.